FutureSource is designed to be fast and reliable real-time market data and decision support software supplied to the commodities, financial futures and foreign exchange trading communities.
This professional technical analysis software and real-time, streaming futures, options, cash, energy, foreign exchange and equities data are delivered directly to end users with none of the challenges associated with equipment installation and maintenance.
- The breadth and quality of our global data
- Comprehensive support
- The power and flexibility of a tabbed workspace and customized modules
- One of the most comprehensive futures trading package available
For more information in the U.S., call: 800.835.7113 or 312.893.6071. In Europe, call: +44 (0)20 7825 8701. In Australia, call: 1800 089 275. In Asia, call: +61 2 8668 1600. Or, contact us via email.
The Latest Features with FutureSource 3.6
- Expanded datasets from Argus Media and OPIS Feedstocks, North American LP's, Spots and RINS (Non-Rack)
- Excel tools and data importing
- Historical implied volatility study in charts
- Symbol linking and easier, more intuitive symbol searching with more branches in tree structure
- Detailed quote, VWAP calculator and additional functionality for viewing and analyzing market data
View a comprehensive listing of exchanges available with FutureSource
Designed to meet the demands of commodity traders with reliability, ease-of-use and in a cost-effective way
Designed to meet the demands of energy traders with reliability, ease-of-use and in a cost-effective way
Designed to offer insight for gauging your option positions' potential and tools for risk management
Add QuoTrek to FutureSource.
Learn more about QuoTrek