FutureSource for the Agricultural Market
FutureSource Ag is designed to aid commodity traders with reliability and ease-of-use. It is used by several leading companies around the world.
This system is designed to provide commodity traders with reliable data and functionality supported by a team responsive to the needs of professional traders. Plus, month-to-month terms are available.
Modularity aids in personalization of data and other features.Functionality Includes:
- Simple and powerful software with easy access to cash and futures market pricing
- Robust ability to import continuous, real-time data into Excel
- Advanced charting designed to support custom spreads, strips, overlays and expressions, with access to more than 60 technical studies
- Seasonal charts for looking at the seasonal tendencies to better gauge what direction a market typically moves when influenced by prevailing forces over a specific time frame
- Forward Curves Charts for charting a set of futures contract prices with different expirations, on a specific date
- Ability to import unique data into Ag and perform technical analysis using all of FutureSource's advanced charting tools
- Flexible OptionBoard display and advanced analytics with OptionSource
- RSS Reader that makes it easy to view RSS news feeds, such as USDA and FarmFutures, all within a FutureSource workspace
- Portability via QuoTrek's market quotes, charts and news designed for keeping in touch with the agricultural market while on the go and without added exchange fees
Available Data Sources
- Global, real-time, streaming futures, options, agricultural, energy, cash, Forex, indices and equities data
- Access to hundreds of exchanges and indices worldwide
- Access to 3rd party content, including access to Dow Jones AgriWire and an index of popular Dow Jones Fixed Story News
- Weather maps from WSI crucial to the Ag segment: Soil moisture, rainfall forecasts and more
- Exchange-traded spreads available as quotes, charts, etc.
- Import of custom data sets
For more information in the U.S., call: 800.835.7113 or 510.723.3567. In Europe, call: +44 (0)20 7825 8701. In Australia, call: 1800 089 275. In Asia, call: +61 2 8668 1600. Or, contact us via email.