FutureSource for the Energy Market
FutureSource is designed to assist energy traders with reliability, ease-of-use and affordability. It is used by several leading energy companies around the world.
This system is designed to provide crude, gas and power traders with reliable data and functionality at an attractive cost and supported by a team responsive to the needs of professional energy traders.
Modularity for personalization of data and other added features.Functionality Includes:
- Simple and powerful software with easy access to cash and futures market pricing
- Robust ability to import continuous, real-time data into Excel
- Advanced charting designed to support custom spreads, strips, overlays and expressions, as well as easy-to-chart Arbs, cracks and spreads
- 60+ technical studies
- Seasonal charts for looking at the seasonal tendencies to better gauge what direction a market typically moves when influenced by prevailing forces over a specific time frame
- Forward curve charts for charting a set of Futures Contract Prices with different expirations, on a specific date
- Import of unique data into FutureSource to perform technical analysis using all of FutureSource's advanced charting tools
- Flexible Custom Symbol and Expression Library to create and save custom cracks and spreads
- Pre-developed layouts featuring some of the most important tools used by crude, gas and power traders
- Portability via QuoTrek's market quotes, charts and news designed for keeping in touch with the fast-paced energy market while on the go and without added exchange fees
- Flexible OptionBoard display and advanced analytics with OptionSource
- Powerful Platts Symbol Search that is easy to use and easy to drill down by category
- RSS Reader that makes it easy to view RSS news feeds, such as API and EIA, all within a FutureSource workspace
Available Data Sources
- Global, real-time, streaming futures, options, energy, cash, Forex, indices and equities data
- NYMEX and ICE Futures data, including ICE Implied Bids and Offers
- Access to 3rd party content, including Dow Jones Energy News, Platts and SNL Energy
- History of settlement prices for Platts data available in charts
- Daily pricing and history for Amerex Gas and Power data
- Weather maps from WSI crucial to energy pricing projections
- Exchange-traded spreads available as quotes, charts, etc.
- Important storage statistics from the EIA and API
For more information in the U.S., call: 800.835.7113 or 510.723.3567. In Europe, call: +44 (0)20 7825 8701. In Australia, call: 1800 089 275. In Asia, call: +61 2 8668 1600. Or, contact us via email.