OptionSource offers a complete set of tools designed for gauging an option position's potential and risk management.
A flexible Workspace environment, the hallmark of FutureSource, is designed to enable customization of the real-time Position Page and Risk Analysis tools. This easy-to-use application allows for monitoring complex options positions and graphically viewing how strategies react to changes in market price, volatility and more.
OptionSource can be run as a standalone application or inside an existing FutureSource terminal, all within a single Workspace layout.
The Position Page is the centerpiece of OptionSource, which is designed to allow tracking of any individual option or options portfolio in real time. It comes with a set of completely customizable features:
- Multiple symbol layouts
- Customizable calculation and volatility settings
- A complete list of data fields
- Custom field order
- The ability to modify a symbol's strike price in order to analyze option strikes not then available on the exchange
- Controllable update modes for true "what-if" calculations, including a "Market" update mode
- Customizable display settings and themes
- The ability to include or exclude a potential option position from the OptionSource Position page's Total calculation without having to delete the potential option position from the OptionSource Position page
- The functionality to duplicate a position and apply different "what-if" conditions, as well as to include or exclude individual positions or entire position pages from Summary page totals
Risk Analysis supports analysis of the effects of changes in market conditions and price over time.
- Customizable contour and range settings - futures, time, volatility or volatility change
- 6 different graphs - theoretical market value, profit and loss, Delta, Gamma, Theta and Vega
- Data table and graphical format (combined or split)
- Data tracking for precise pricing
- Graphical drawing tools for professional-looking presentation
- Risk analysis calculation settings retained when the Analysis function is closed or re-run
FutureSource with OptionSource
OptionSource can be added to an existing FutureSource subscription, offering the functionality and benefits of both products, in one easy Workspace.
OptionSource can be run without a FutureSource subscription. An OptionSource-only subscription includes the following:
- Position tracking
- Risk analysis
- Option price board
- Options calculator
- Flash quotes
- Price and condition alerts
News services and / or weather maps can be added to OptionSource for an additional fee.
View a comparison of OptionSource as a standalone product and an add-on to FutureSource.
For more information in the U.S., call: 800.835.7113 or 510.723.3567. In Europe, call: +44 (0)20 7825 8701. In Australia, call: 1800 089 275. In Asia, call: +61 2 8668 1600. Or, contact us via email.