Market-Q is a comprehensive service designed for financial services professionals that brings together into one flexible workstation global real-time pricing information, news, research, and other financial and market data. With no software to download, Market-Q is designed to offer anywhere, anytime access for professionals who need a cost-effective and flexible, yet sophisticated market data solution.
Market-Q includes powerful features, such as advanced charting with studies and drawing tools, market alerts, data export, DDE, market scanners, options chains, searchable news and weather maps and can integrate into your firm's proprietary content. In addition, Market-Q components can be customized to display market data on a hosted website.
- Global real-time data across multiple asset classes
- Extensive ETF, Mutual Fund and Market Rates data
- A portable, lean and easily deployable service designed to accommodate remote users, such as financial advisors, investment planners and clients of wealth management firms
- Charting with an extensive library of studies, drawing tools and event markers
- An innovative, highly customizable user interface
- Full workstation (browser) and componentized (HTML) solutions
- A workspace framework designed for the workflows of advisors, investment managers and portfolio managers
- API and trade integration capabilities
- Customer support, including expedited full-product deployment and training, as well as customized billing and administrative reports and self-managed user accounts
For more information in the U.S., call: 800.835.7113 or 312.893.6071. In Europe, call: +44 (0)20 7825 8701. In Australia, call: 1800 089 275. In Asia, call: +61 2 8668 1600. Or, contact us via email.
Latest Features with
- Enhanced Charting Functionality with New Tool and Studies
- New BATS Level 1 and Alpha Level 1 Data
- Enhanced Quotes and Profiles by Instrument Type
- Printfolio Client-Ready Printing of Company Profile and Fundamentals Pages
- New Waterfall Time & Sales Window for Viewing Time and Sales Information for Multiple Symbols Simultaneously
View a comprehensive listing of exchanges available with Market-Q
- Full service and discount brokerages
- Financial advisors
- Clients of brokerages and advisory firms
- Hedge funds
- Back office, including customer relations
- Asset management and private banking
Add QuoTrek to Market-Q.
Learn more about QuoTrek