Leading the way in independent evaluations -
Interactive Data's fixed income evaluations for approximately 2.8 million securities reflect the world's dynamic markets and can help reduce the time, cost and effort associated with clients' mission-critical operations.
Backed by decades of experience, Interactive Data is a proven industry leader in evaluated pricing, setting the standard for coverage, quality and reliable delivery. Thousands of financial institutions worldwide, ranging from central banks to large investment banks, subscribe to Interactive Data’s evaluations.
Interactive Data has teams of evaluators operating in the U.K., U.S. and Asia Pacific. Evaluators maintain and develop market contacts on both the buy and sell-side. The Company's independent evaluations represent its good faith opinion as to what a buyer in the marketplace would pay for a security (typically in an institutional round lot position) in a current sale. In addition to bid-side evaluations, Interactive Data also offers mid/mean and ask-side evaluations.
Interactive Data is not affiliated with or owned by a securities broker, dealer or underwriter, nor is it actively involved in the business of investment management or securities trading. The Company does not advise clients on whether they should buy, sell or hold securities.
Interactive Data delivers daily evaluations representing approximately 125 countries and 40 different currencies for approximately 2.8 million financial instruments, including:
- Corporate Bonds
- Investment Grade Issues
- Approximately 46,000 corporate debt issues, including debentures, fixed and floating rate notes, private placements and Eurobonds
- Approximately 40,000 long-term U.S. CDs
- High-Yield Issues
- Approximately 4,000 high yield debt issues
- Emerging Market Issues
- Approximately 3,000 emerging market debt issues
- Governments & Agencies
- Approximately 21,000 government and agency debt issues, including treasuries, agency/GSEs, sovereigns, and government debt securities
- Approximately 900 North American preferred and 10,000 convertible bonds
- Securitized Debt Issues
- More than 1,000,000 U.S. agency pass-through issues (FHLMC, FNMA, GNMA, and SBA pools)
- More than 178,000 U.S. agency and non-agency collateralized mortgage obligations, approximately 21,000 asset-backed securities, and 12,000 commercial mortgage-backed securities
- Approximately 3,000 European asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities
- Approximately 1,800 covered bonds
- U.S. Municipal Securities
- Approximately 1.3 million active U.S. municipal bonds, including investment grade, high yield, derivatives, single and multi-family housing, and taxable municipals (BAB, Student Loan, Public Improvement)
- U.S. Money Market Securities
- Approximately 140,000 corporate money market issues, including bankers' acceptances, CDs, commercial paper, discount notes, and repurchase agreements
- Approximately 50,000 municipal money market issues, including tax-exempt commercial paper, taxable commercial paper, variable rate demand notes, municipal notes, short term bonds, and annual and semi-annual put bonds
Evaluations provided in the U.S. by Interactive Data Pricing and Reference Data LLC, and internationally by Interactive Data (Europe) Ltd. and Interactive Data (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Interactive Data’s proprietary methodologies produce evaluations that can be considered as part of portfolio valuation processes to meet fair value requirements, address the demands of risk and portfolio management, and comply with regulations and accounting standards.
IRD: Pricing and Valuations Special Report. Read now.