Trading Infrastructure Services
High frequency trading infrastructure simplified
Interactive Data’s 7ticks is a global managed services offering from Interactive Data Real-Time Services for the electronic trading community.
Global electronic financial markets are becoming increasingly competitive, and in such an environment, electronic trading systems and strategies are only as good as the infrastructure upon which they execute. In this business, time is money and microseconds matter.
Interactive Data's 7ticks provides ultra-low latency trading infrastructure design, procurement, installation and network hosting services that are enhanced by ongoing management, support and monitoring solutions. Interactive Data's 7ticks aligns with clients’ internal resources to provide support and services designed to enable traders from around the world to achieve faster execution times while reducing both complexity and total cost of ownership.
Interactive Data's 7ticks offers:
- A vendor neutral approach, helping us to focus on the interests of our clients and keep pace with innovation
- Direct connectivity to 25+ global futures and options, equities and FX exchanges and trading venues for multi-asset class and ultra-low latency trading
- Proximity and co-location hosting services in major financial centers around the globe
- Ultra-low latency, carrier-grade trading network between proximity sites. Long-haul connections distribute exchange feeds across some of the fastest available telco paths between sites.
- Additional access to over 450 global data sources via the Consolidated Feed at each hosting center, as well as an array of ultra-low latency direct exchange connections
- Innovative 24x7 real-time network monitoring system designed to analyze financial exchange connectivity, network latency, and server and switch performance across the stack
- Experienced and responsive support engineers available via phone and e-mail
- Personalized consulting services designed to assist with complex project management, research and design, existing electronic trading system infrastructure reviews, network capacity and utilization reports, network performance assessment and tuning, and network risk analysis
|Video: Interactive Data's Emmanuel Doe speaks with the TabbFORUM about co-location beyond the U.S. …|
|Video: TradeTech interviews Interactive Data's Emmanuel Doe about trends in the market, regulation, high frequency trading and more…|
Group of 20-mandate financial market reform agenda.
Download video featuring panel of industry experts
Low Latency Connectivity Solutions
(download and play)